The Art of Facilitation Masterclass is a one-day face-to-face workshop which will introduce you to techniques to engage adult learners in professional development and staff meetings, using a variety of facilitation tools that ensure high levels of participation and contribution.
Facilitation is the act of engaging participants in creating, discovering, and applying learning insights. It involves being a “guide on the side” who asks questions, moderates discussions, introduces activities, and helps participants learn. This necessary and evolving skill is particularly important for teachers and leaders who conduct in-person or virtual training, and/or facilitate team projects and meetings of any type.
The Art of Facilitation Masterclass will broaden your understanding of and enable you to:
- Build your skills, self-confidence and understanding on how to facilitate and present a high impact interactive program
- Develop an understanding of human behaviour to enhance your facilitation
- Explore facilitation tools to enable high engagement and participation
- One-day face-to-face workshop
- Readings and reflecting on professional articles and research
- Discussions and activities with your facilitator and program participants to deepen your understanding of of facilitation/presenting
- Participants will be able to interact in a variety of ways to learn how to engage, motivate and inspire staff in workshops and meetings
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Welcome & Preparation
$550 + GST = $605.00
View Program Flyer
Please select a cohort below