THE ART OF FACILITATION MASTERCLASS
The ‘Art of Facilitation’ masterclass is a one-day face-to-face workshop which will introduce you to techniques to engage adult learners in team, staff and project meetings, leveraging from the energy and wisdom within the team, using a variety of facilitation tools that ensure high levels of participation and contribution.
Facilitation is the act of engaging participants in creating, discovering, and applying learning insights. It involves being a “guide on the side” who asks questions, moderates discussions, introduces activities, and helps participants learn. This necessary and evolving skill is particularly important for leaders who conduct in-person or virtual training, and/or facilitate team projects, task forces, committees, and meetings of any type.
The Art of Facilitation masterclass will broaden your understanding of:
- Build your skills, self-confidence and understanding on facilitating/ presenting a high impact interactive program
- Develop an understanding of human behaviour to enhance your facilitation
- Explore facilitation tools to enable high engagement and participation
- One-day face-to-face workshop
- Readings and reflecting on professional articles and research
- Discussions and activities with your facilitator and program participants to deepen your understanding of of facilitation/presenting
- Interaction – Participants will be able to interact in a variety of ways to learn how to engage, motivate and inspire staff in workshops and meetings
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE
All individuals including Teachers, Middle Leaders, Deputy Leaders, Principals and System Leaders
Phase 1 – Program Preparation
Phase 2 – 1-day workshop
Phase 3 – Recognition of Program Completion
$520 + GST = $572.00
Please Select a Cohort below.