THE ART OF FACILITATION MASTERCLASS
‘The Art of Facilitation’ masterclass will be a 1-day face-to-face workshop on how to develop skills and self-confidence to engage staff and facilitate a wide range of conversations among key stakeholders as you lead change in your school/ organisation.
The workshop gives participants the skills to develop skills and self-confidence to engage adult learners in team, staff and project meetings leveraging from the energy and wisdom within the team using a variety of facilitation tools that ensure high levels of participation and contribution.
The Art of Facilitation masterclass will broaden your understanding and enable you to:
– Build your skills, self-confidence and understanding on facilitating/ presenting a high impact interactive program
– Develop an understanding of the neuroscience of human behaviour to enhance your facilitation. (David Rocks SCARF model and Pinks 3 Drivers of Human Behaviour)
– Explore facilitation tools to enable high engagement and participation
– 1 x 1-day face-to-face workshop
– PPT and workbook to enhance your learning
– Discussions and activities with your facilitator and program participants to deepen your understanding of facilitation/ presenting
– Interaction – Participants will be able to interact in a variety of ways to learn how to share work
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE
Teachers, Middle Leaders, Deputy Leaders, Principals and System Leaders who are facilitating and presenting.
Phase 1 – Program Preparation
Phase 2 – 1-day Workshop
Phase 3 – Recognition of Program Completion