THE ART OF ONLINE FACILITATION
‘The Art of Online Facilitation’ program will be a 1.5 hour virtual workshop on how to facilitate and present online based on the principles of adult learning through ‘Knowles’ 4 Principles of Andragogy.
The workshop gives participants the skills to build an online learning environment that follows Adult learning theories and which meets the following core principles of adult learning: Self Directed, Learning by Doing, Relevance, Experience, Learning Styles, Personal Development and Involvement.
The Art of Online Facilitation program will broaden your understanding and enable you to:
– Develop an understanding of how to present online using Zoom
– Build your skills, self-confidence and understanding on facilitating/ presenting a high impact online interactive program
– Create a professional learning program online that is underpinned by Adult Learning principles
– Plan how you will implement these skills in your online learning environment
– 1 x 1.5hour virtual workshop
– PPT and workbook to enhance your online learning
– Discussions and activities with your facilitator and program participants to deepen your understanding of facilitation/ presenting online
– Interaction – Participants will be able to interact in a variety of ways to learn how to share work, including speaking to the group, adding comments in the chat bar, uploading documents they have worked on, interacting with polls, participating in online activities etc.
WHO SHOULD PARTICIPATE
Teachers, Middle Leaders, Deputy Leaders, Principals and System Leaders who are facilitating and presenting online.
Phase 1 – Program Preparation
Phase 2 – Virtual Workshop
Phase 3 – Recognition of Program Completion